I quit my first job at my dad's company a few months back. Since, I have been preparing for entrances to pursue further studies.Hopefully I will be back to books,classrooms and studying in 6 months. I didn't think I would miss it. I do. Sometimes, it isn't the studying as much as it is being in college. I attended one of the premier institutions of the country.3 years under graduate program and what a program it was. To call education,we didn't really educate ourselves here.But,we did learn some lessons,make some friends(hopefully for life) and above all we had fun.Bunking classes,only taking interest in college fests,irritating the teachers,under performing in academics,whiling time around the college campus,having perfect attendance for lazing at best friend's(read:friends) apartment,eating junk,getting drunk,falling in love(oh! watte love!),late nights,driving,making parents question our life's goals! All of that. I miss those times,I miss that age! I am 2 years older now. Wiser? Maybe,maybe not. Does one realize at 20,how much life will change in a couple of years? I was clueless. Thinking of it now, I can't believe I didn't see it coming. Parents were right when they questioned my goals. I was immature. I had one plan and I didn't see a reason for it to not work. But,it didn't and HEY! I was shattered. I did a couple of courses-language and communication for 6 months and then joined Dad to experience the corporate jungle.5 months there and I knew I wasn't cut out for it.
Take 2 and here I am 5 months hence, still confused with choices and more than anything,with life itself. 2 months to the end of the year,to December. The month I'll be taking the entrances and I still don't have answers to the Biggest questions of my life. What do I want from life? Where do I see myself in the future? Is this what I really want? Will I ever make it?
The agony of it all flashes only once in a while. I am not a disturbed soul. One that is depressed. I have had the most amazing last 5 months, basically lazing and spending time with my mum. Its been good. The love of my life-A, is in the city. Life as you see it,is perfect. When I peek inside me,I know what is looming. Lets hope by the end of this year,I have answers to all my crazy questions.Hopefully 2012 will be the most awaited year. (oooohhh 2012,haha)
-MissRascal
No comments:
Post a Comment