Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Khush rahe yaara tu sadaa

Listening to Yaariyan from the yet to be released 'Cocktail'.

4 years and exactly 7 months today. More than a month since I saw his face last. When he left, I did say, things are about to change and there will be a new beginning if he were to come back to the city ever again. But, was I really prepared for a new beginning? Did I see it coming this soon? No, I didn't. Of course this was expected. We discussed this over and over again, since the beginning of the year. How many times did I tell myself there isn't a future here? Always, perhaps only believing in it partially. All those times, I told myself there is an end nearby, why couldn't I believe in it, with all my heart? Is this how it works? It really isn't supposed to be eternal? Like those few I know or like how the movies make it seem? This feels silly. I haven't slept well in weeks, yet here I am putting down the feelings at quarter two in the morning. We're doing the right thing for the right reasons, then why this punch in the stomach? I really enjoyed every bit of the 4 years and 7 months. Every single minute of it. Regretted a few things but there were too many beautiful moments to make up for the few regrets. First love and SO many firsts to go along with that one first. That non explainable feeling of deep love, that which is the epitome of intangible, that I will always be thankful for. I know how it feels and I know it exists and lasts till as long as you'd like.

To be loved is beyond to be in love. Love teaches you that which isn't for you to learn by formula, you have got to experience it. In every cell and neuron. Such love will also take time to wane. Hold onto it for as long as it lasts and hopefully one morning, you'll wake up without that empty feeling and then you'll be ready for that new path. Till then, live life the way you used to till this moment. Seize every minute of every day and be thankful for everything life has given you the opportunity to experience.

'Alvida yaara alvida
Ho rahe tumse hum judaa
Le chalein saare ghum tere
Khush rahe yaara tu sadaa
Tumse bhi zyaada hongi
Ab yaadein pyaariyan
Hum dono ki hain
Apni apni lachaariyan
Ab hanste hanste tum pe
Le khushiyaan vaariyaan.......' 21st June,2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment