Posting one of the inspirational pieces.. "ANYWAY" which I go through often...
People are unreasonable, illogical & self centered - LOVE THEM ANYWAY
If you do good, people will accuse of ulterior selfish motives- DO GOOD ANYWAY
If you are successful, you'll win false friends & enemies - SUCCEED ANYWAY
Honesty & frankness make you vulnerable - BE HONEST & FRANK ANYWAY
(Just one of the many good pieces MG introduced me too. I think Chrysalis made the kind of difference I had required at that point in time.)
People are unreasonable, illogical & self centered - LOVE THEM ANYWAY
If you do good, people will accuse of ulterior selfish motives- DO GOOD ANYWAY
If you are successful, you'll win false friends & enemies - SUCCEED ANYWAY
Honesty & frankness make you vulnerable - BE HONEST & FRANK ANYWAY
The good you do today would be forgotten tomorrow - DO GOOD ANYWAY
The biggest people with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest people with the smallest minds- THING BIG ANYWAY
People favour underdogs but follow only top dogs- FIGHT FOR SOME UNDERDOGS ANYWAY
What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight- BUILD ANYWAY
Give the the best you have & you'll get kicked in the teeth- GIVE THE WORLD THE BEST YOU HAVE ANYWAY
The biggest people with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest people with the smallest minds- THING BIG ANYWAY
People favour underdogs but follow only top dogs- FIGHT FOR SOME UNDERDOGS ANYWAY
What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight- BUILD ANYWAY
Give the the best you have & you'll get kicked in the teeth- GIVE THE WORLD THE BEST YOU HAVE ANYWAY
(Just one of the many good pieces MG introduced me too. I think Chrysalis made the kind of difference I had required at that point in time.)
No comments:
Post a Comment