Saturday, May 11, 2013

Encashing

July 6th'12- Interaction evening, the beginning of the crush
July 8th'12-The first time we started talking
July 15th'12- Exchange of numbers
July 16th'12- 2 am First text sms
July 20th'12- The first time I said hi, face to face
July 21st'12- Called me Paneer Tikka
Somewhere in between, Happened our first movie Cocktail, the first time he sang for me, 'Te Amo' and the time he said he really likes me *blush*
Aug 4th'12- First Fight (such a silly fight)
Aug 11th'12- Fresher's night. With a date. Crazy quikie on a bus!
Though very drunk, we had a magical absolutely unplanned kiss. I thought of this moment for many nights before I went to sleep. I would plan my dreams so I could wake up with a smile I was going to bed with
Aug 16th'12- Our first night out, Miami. ONE CRAZY NIGHT. I had the best sleep that night.
Aug 27th'12- The Beginning
Sep 3rd'12- My first time with him on his birthday, also the first time I said, I love you. Also, the first time I woke up next to (only) him.
Sep 15th'12- The first time I spent 3 nights away from him.
Then I lost track of dates....
I had my first bike ride with him.
We went grocery shopping, it turned out to be more fun every time we did.
We watched many a movies
Delhi Belly, The Moon, Heroin, Barfi, Chakravyuh, Race2, Dabaang 2, Student of the year, Special26, Matru ki bijlee ka Mandola, Talaash, Jurassic park 3, Iron man3
We did have some crazy outings,
Many many memorable evenings at Mezz9,
Trying various washrooms for a quickie,
Our moonlight kiss,
Some great conversations at the swings on the college campus(SIC), walking around that campus, fooling around, pulling each other's leg, taking each other's case, talking about sooooo many things, some of the best hugs, some of the best kisses in the 'kissing' strait, some kisses that caught me off guard and made me forget the conversation
Some conversations where he advised me and pulled me up from the dumps, some moments where we just sat without speaking, just holding hands and spending time together,
Moments in the dining hall where we laughed silently at a lot of people,
All those times, we stood by each other,
Many many nights at TI,
Escaping the crowd on Holi and going away,
Planning a trip to Goa or Bombay and being horrible planners and never ending up going,
So many loved filled smses, whats app conversations,
Getting past all the crazy stories people made up on campus,
Fighting because we didn't get to spend enough time together,
That moment when he was placed and I couldn't contain my happiness,
The time we lost our senses and went in to 'quickie' mode during a movie,
The time he pecked me on my forehead in front of my class,
The time at Farewell party, where we got really drunk and we danced our butt off,
The many songs he recorded, the many evenings we had him serenading,
Many lil gifts exchanged,
Many sweet nothings whispered,
Many happy tears shed,
Many conversations planning our future,
The 8 monthiversaries!

There has been just sooo many of many moments and times..

It was different from the beginning you know...it was all too special and it didn't take more than a week to realize it...

No comments:

Post a Comment