23 Resons why 3rd has come to hold such importance in my mundane life and why I love 'US'
- I developed a crush on him at a point I was least expecting myself to.
- As eerie as it may sound, things fell into place without any frame work
- Like a puzzle, waiting to happen, every day of this initially fit in SO well...I didn't even realize when the crush developed into something more stronger
- I kissed him before I gave this relationship a title. Not sure if it was an inebriated me or what, but this guy raised my comfort level like never before.
- Because I wanted to say yes to him within weeks of him asking me out. Somehow I managed to stretch that to about a month and a half. BUT can you imagine? Within weeks
- Because right from the very first day, this had an odd sense of familiarity. There were hardly any 'stranger' moments.
- Because I let quite a few walls down and opened up about quite a few things to him. For how little a time I have known him, it is commendable.
- Because he makes me do everything I don't want to do.
- Because I actually eat dum aloo and love it . Me? with my cannibalistic taste buds.
- Because my fingers never tire of 'whats app-ing' him.
- Because I check my phone a billion times a day waiting to hear from him.
- Because I am in SO much love, I am shocked at how crazy this is.
- For every crazy/stupid/nonsensical/required fight we have, we haven't gone without talking for a day. Well, almost one day. But, I choose not to consider that.
- I love how I know he would say many things out of anger, but he wouldn't quite quit on me that easily. (atleast I hope he doesn't)
- I love that he can be my guiding light. That he can actually pull me up from the dumps.
- I love how casual we are with each other. Taking liberties profusely and not being bothered about drawing lines.
- Its insane when we are doing great, we are at the peak of Mount Titlis and when we come across a bump, we are all out to pull each other down. But, what is precious is the time after we are done sorting it out.
- I have successfully managed to 'make out' at not 1, not 2 but 4 washrooms. Who would have thought?
- I love how mature he is most of the times and an absolute over grown baby all the time. He's my perfect amalgamation of brawn and brain. Of humor and spite. Of just everything spicy and nice.
- I love that I can get lost in his hugs and never be satisfied by just one.
- He knows exactly what to say to hurt. I love that. It shows he knows me well.
- I love the way we kiss.
- I love that we laugh SO much and our conversations range over a myraid number of topics.
- I ADORE HIM. I ADORE US.
No comments:
Post a Comment