10/01/13 Our first mutual goal achieved.
When the crowd cheered and for a moment there, everything was quite and I focused on one face. He was ecstatic. Taking time to realize it, but happy nonetheless. Again, being a true senior, he rounded his team, cheered them and then had his individual moment of joy. How often do you get to see such humility in a game? I wouldn't know. It was the first for me. Our first win.
Hey! I may sound a tad over board, but I am excited because I took interest in this game and I don't know how the finals will turn out, but today as of this moment, we won a match and that is pretty much a deal for me.
To take up something together, for the first time and actually winning it together as a team, that, right there is reason enough for me to be over the moon.
When the crowd cheered and for a moment there, everything was quite and I focused on one face. He was ecstatic. Taking time to realize it, but happy nonetheless. Again, being a true senior, he rounded his team, cheered them and then had his individual moment of joy. How often do you get to see such humility in a game? I wouldn't know. It was the first for me. Our first win.
Hey! I may sound a tad over board, but I am excited because I took interest in this game and I don't know how the finals will turn out, but today as of this moment, we won a match and that is pretty much a deal for me.
To take up something together, for the first time and actually winning it together as a team, that, right there is reason enough for me to be over the moon.
To many many more mutual goals and many many more wins, *clink clink* 
No comments:
Post a Comment